The Experiential Marketing Association of New Zealand (EMANZ) is the industry association representing the interests of experiential marketing agencies and other agencies and organisations for whom experiential marketing is a substantial part of their business. Members include independent agencies and subsidiaries of multinational agency groups (Brand Spanking, Brandstand, Can Can, Commando, Copper, Fluxx, Fuse, Haystac, Mango, Production Associates, Proximity Pulse, Shine, SublimeNZ, Synergy Brand Experience).
- The EMANZ committee’s main objectives are:
- To raise awareness of Experiential Marketing services for clients and the wider communications industry and demonstrate the value of its application.
- To educate clients and the wider communications industry on global best practice.
- To set and maintain industry standards for the betterment of the industry.
- To be a collective voice for the Experiential Marketing industry within the communications realm.
- To be effective in representation of EMANZ members with statutory bodies, e.g. local government.
- To create a toolkit of measurement criteria that will become the industry norm for both agencies and clients.
- To be an effective resource for the industry on global trends and standards and a sounding board for questions, queries or general advice relating to Experiential Marketing.
- EMANZ defines Experiential Marketing as a memorable brand engagement which provides an opportunity for consumers to have a two-way interaction with brands, products, and services in sensory ways. Experiential marketing is LIVE, and encourages consumers to SENSE, FEEL, THINK, ACT and RELATE to others.
- EMANZ is united by the mandate that Experiential Marketing is driven from a creative, strategic and consumer insight perspective. These agencies typically adapt the tools and thinking used by the advertising industry.
- In order to fulfil the remit of driving awareness of the value of Experiential Marketing, EMANZ members will have demonstrated recent case studies that include creative development, experiential strategy and production elements of the campaign.
- The decision to create EMANZ reflects the growth in this area of marketing communications both locally and globally and the need to share learnings/ educate the wider marketing community.
- Executive Committee members represent a cross section of Experiential Marketing agencies and are typically heads of an agency or the Experiential Marketing department within a larger agency.
- The Executive Committee works collaboratively with the CAANZ Marcomms Leadership Group (MLG) and EMANZ is represented by at least one member on the MLG therefore providing an Experiential Marketing perspective to wider MLG industry issues.
Click here if you are interested in joining EMANZ and to see Member Benefits.